This beauty treatment uses low electric currents passed through the skin to produce several therapeutic effects such as muscle toning in the body and micro-lifting of the face. The treatment is designed to soften wrinkles and rejuvenate skin, including skin damaged by sunburn, acne, stretch marks, cellulite and scarring.
It also energizes the facial muscles, similar to how exercise energizes the muscles of our bodies. Unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing the muscle is often an improved, lifted appearance when used on the face, the treatment has become known as a “non-surgical facelift” and “facial lifting”.
Benefits of Edi facial
- Softens lines, wrinkles and creases.
- Maintains youthful contours.
- Improves the condition of an ageing skin.
- Reduces areas of puffiness or fluid retention.
- Improves muscle condition and function, depending on the technique used – loose muscles become toned and tight muscles are stretched.
- Improves the appearance of the skin by improving color and texture.
- Softens scar tissue in the area.
- Improves the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.