Gua Sha is a TCM technique that increases blood circulation which is said to help improve overall health by releasing toxins from the body and stimulate blood flow and healing with the use of special instruments to stroke a lubricated area of the body surface. Many have dubbed it the “Eastern Face Lift” or “Eastern Botox” for its ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the face by plumping and tightening skin as well as decrease dark circles and puffiness under eyes. This holistic facial therapy can balance, restore and rejuvenate your skin without the use of chemical acids, micro-dermabrasion, injection or cosmetic surgery.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 9pm; Sat: 10am – 8pm; Sun: 10am – 6pm (last appointment booking at 6pm).
- Valid at Bugis Junction, Jurong Point, Northpoint City, Tampines One, Parkway Parade, Clementi, and Orchard.
- Limited to first-time customers of Spacio TCM Wellness and customers who have not visited for the past 12 months.
- Limit 1 voucher per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Valid for male and female customers.
- Valid for customers aged 21 and above only.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, and EP, and SP holders only.
- Present NRIC / valid Work Pass at outlet for verification.
- Not valid for tourists.
- Consecutive session(s) must be utilised within 2 months from date of first visit.
- Sessions are non-transferable.