Gua Sha is a TCM technique that increases blood circulation which is said to help improve overall health by releasing toxins from the body and stimulate blood flow and healing with the use of special instruments to stroke a lubricated area of the body surface. Many have dubbed it the “Eastern Face Lift” or “Eastern Botox” for its ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the face by plumping and tightening skin as well as decrease dark circles and puffiness under eyes. This holistic facial therapy can balance, restore and rejuvenate your skin without the use of chemical acids, micro-dermabrasion, injection or cosmetic surgery.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for first-time customers or customers who have not visited Spacio for the past 12 months.
- Preferred appointments are subjected to availability.
- For Singaporean, PR, EP, SP, LTVP holders aged 21 and above only.
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or privileges.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per customer.
- Presentation of NRIC is required for verification purposes.
- Prior appointment is required and subjected to availability.
- The company reserves the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.
- By submitting this form, you agree to allow our company to contact you for promotional purposes and to collect, use, disclose and process all personal data submitted for marketing purposes even if you are registered with the DNC registry,
exempting us against any liabilities under PDPA.